The most extensively used ingredient in cooking and healing properties is known as garlic. Garlic is too popular among spices as well as also recognized by the best medicinal remedy for various ailments. Garlic provides great taste in most of the foods along with it also helps to act as health remedy.
There are numbers of benefits eating raw garlic that helps you with ample of therapeutic conditions and it is also recommended by the physicians.
- Garlic helps to regulate your blood pressure.
- It lowers your cholesterol levels.
- Stop coronary heart disease.
- Prevent heart attack.
- Reduces the effects of atherosclerosis.
When you Use One Garlic Clove that Helps to Get Rid of
- Traveler’s diarrhea.
- Bug bites.
- Fungal infections.
- It helps to get rid of osteoarthritis.
- Controls diabetes.
- Enlarged prostate.
- Boost immune system.
- Detox full body.
Another interesting feature of garlic is, when you mix garlic with onions and gingers that helps to lessen chemo side effects.
How to use garlic?
- Eating raw garlic gives numerous health benefits.
- Garlic contains all natural and powerful ingredients like allicon, and etc.
- Cut and mash the cloves and leave it for 15 minutes. When you cut the cloves that enhances the allicin’s bio-availability.
- Garlic is too beneficial for your health when you eat it on an empty stomach that helps to soak up the nutrients in empty stomach.
Raw Garlic and Honey
- Chop up 2-3 garlic cloves and combine them with one teaspoon of honey.
- Eat this mixture daily.
- Consuming this mixture boosts your energy and you can notice that you feel very dynamic and energized.
Garlic Flu Energizer:
Important Note: If your skin is very sensitive maybe better to wear gloves while making this tonic. Another important thing don’t touch your eyes when you prepare this tonic that can irritate your eyes and makes you feel burning eyes.
Ingredients You Need:
- ½ yellow onion (chopped)
- 5 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 red chili peppers (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. of chopped ginger
- Squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- Organic ACV
How to Make:
- Take a medium sized Mason jar (350 ml – 500 ml).
- First add the sliced onion.
- Then add chopped garlic.
- Add the chili peppers, with the seeds.
- Put the ginger on top.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Finally put in the ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar).
- Ensure that you have 1cm of empty space on top.
- Close the top firmly.
- Stock up the tonic in a cold and dark place.
- Consume the therapeutic tonic in next day.
Daily consuming this remedy helps to fight against the flu, colds and sore throat.